Pressure Mounts for Dean Apology Over Racist Joke
Liberals HATE America..
2005-02-18 19:50:07 UTC
Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard
Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday while
addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that minorities
tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.

In a joint statement issued late Tuesday, former Rep. J.C. Watts and
Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele said:

Story Continues Below

"We are simply outraged over recent racially insensitive remarks made by
Democratic National Committee Chair Howard Dean. In his comments to the
Democratic Black Caucus, Dean equates African-Americans who support
Republicans to hired help.
"This kind of backward thinking reminds us of a horrible time in history
when blacks were only seen as servants," Watts and Steele noted.

The focus of the growing outrage was an awkward joke Dean told to the CBC:
"You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of
color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."

On Monday, Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman told ABC Radio
Network host Sean Hannity that Dean's remark was "pretty offensive. It's
pretty racist, if you ask me."

In an interview Tuesday with Baltimore's WBAL-TV, Steele called Dean's
remarks "racially insensitive and intolerable."

An online poll taken by the TV station showed that 72 percent of those
responding thought Gov. Dean needed to apologize.
--
"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the
press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of

~Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC
Mike Sands

Liberals-HATE, America!!'
2005-02-18 20:37:38 UTC
Post by Mike Sands
CNSNEWS, American Spectator.com or NEWSMAX.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRANSLATION: "I cannot dispute ONE SINGLE THING in the article. Not even
ONE!

Mike Sands
John Brown
2005-02-18 21:15:54 UTC
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:37:38 -0600, "Liberals-HATE, America!!'"
Post by Mike Sands
CNSNEWS, American Spectator.com or NEWSMAX.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRANSLATION: "I cannot dispute ONE SINGLE THING in the article. Not even
ONE!
TRANSLATION: "I said nothing of substance---NOT ONE SINGLE THING----just voiced

unsubstantiated character smears with no facts. Nope, not even ONE FACT. So
I'll just post this idiotic response as if I really said something, then run
away with my tail between my legs where my wee willie should be."

John
Francis1234
Harry
2005-02-18 20:20:39 UTC
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard
Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday while
addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that
minorities
Post by Liberals HATE America..
tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.
In a joint statement issued late Tuesday, former Rep. J.C. Watts
Who wasn't invited and didn't attend.

and
Who wasn't invited and didn't attend.
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Story Continues Below
"We are simply outraged over recent racially insensitive remarks made by
Democratic National Committee Chair Howard Dean. In his comments to the
Democratic Black Caucus, Dean equates African-Americans who support
Republicans to hired help.
"This kind of backward thinking reminds us of a horrible time in history
when blacks were only seen as servants," Watts and Steele noted.
Only if you're a lying moron, and although I know nothing of Mr.
Steele, I know Mr. Watts probably falls into that category. Mr. Watts,
if you'll recall, was the only Republican of color in the Senate or
House and left because he felt he was being treated like a houseboy by
Tom DeLay and the other Republican racists.

Howcum you dittoheads never discuss anything in your own party? It's a
rhetorical question, actually. Your politics is, bascially, hating
others, and specifically, hating people who work for a living. Since
you obviously can't discuss your own cult in terms of your hatred, you
simply don't discuss it at all. Similar to Rush, who, by and large, if
he likes you, he won't mention you on his program. If Rush mentions
you, it means he hates you. This is 100% true except for Dick Cheney.

If you had half a mind and weren't totally delusional, you'd see quite
clearly that Dr. Dean was insulting the RNC. I personally don't
believe in insulting people, especially when I believe them to be
vulnerable to criminal charges of corruption and/or war crimes. But
you don't have half a mind and you are totally delusional, so there you
have it. Have a nice day.
Liberals-HATE, America!!'
2005-02-18 20:39:00 UTC
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman
Howard
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday
while
Post by Liberals HATE America..
addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that
minorities
Post by Liberals HATE America..
tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.
In a joint statement issued late Tuesday, former Rep. J.C. Watts
Who wasn't invited and didn't attend.
TRANSLATION: "I cannot even begin to defend the vicious racist and hateful
remarks by Howard Dean."
--
Liberals are EVERYTHING they accuse the right of being.
They are mean, vicious, hateful, greedy, cold-hearted, closed-minded,

www.liberalscum.com
John Brown
2005-02-18 21:15:41 UTC
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:39:00 -0600, "Liberals-HATE, America!!'"
Post by Liberals-HATE, America!!'
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman
Howard
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday
while
Post by Liberals HATE America..
addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that
minorities
Post by Liberals HATE America..
tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.
In a joint statement issued late Tuesday, former Rep. J.C. Watts
Who wasn't invited and didn't attend.
TRANSLATION: "I cannot even begin to defend the vicious racist and hateful
remarks by Howard Dean."
John Brown Feb 3, 3:28 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.republicans, alt.radio.talk,
soc.culture.usa, soc.retirement
From: John Brown <***@justus.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:28:15 -0600
Subject: Re: THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IN THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS ...
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original |
Report Abuse

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:55:28 -0600, "Liberals-HATE, America!-"

Post by Liberals-HATE, America!!'
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Post by Liberals HATE America..
On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:28:25 -0600, "Liberals-HATE, America!-"
<snip>
you write too much
maybe you should take up your old hobby of obsessive masturbation
again
Post by Liberals HATE America..
TRANSLATION: "I cannot refute ONE SINGLE THING you said. Nope, not even
ONE!! So I'll just post this profane, hateful, intolerant and juvenile
insult then run away with my tail between my legs."
There was nothing to refute. You posted a lot of empty hyperbole and
propaganda, padded out with some apocryphal references which you don't
substantiate with referenced facts or data.
TRANSLATION: "I too cannot refute ONE SINGLE THING in the article. Nope,
NOT
Post by Liberals HATE America..
EVEN ONE!"
Nothing to refute.
Do me a favor.
Go to a zoo and stick your head up a rhino's ass and suffocate.
TRANSLATION: "I too cannot refute ONE SINGLE THING you said. Nope, not even

John
Harry
2005-02-18 23:34:12 UTC
Post by Liberals-HATE, America!!'
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman
Howard
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday
while
Post by Liberals HATE America..
addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that
minorities
Post by Liberals HATE America..
tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.
In a joint statement issued late Tuesday, former Rep. J.C. Watts
Who wasn't invited and didn't attend.
TRANSLATION: "I cannot even begin to defend the vicious racist and hateful
remarks by Howard Dean."
It may be a translation, but not of anything I ever wrote. You have to
be kinda stupid to suggest person X said something, when the something
person X said is one posting above yours, easily read. Especially if
you're lying.

And that's the interesting thing. The one thing all of you have in
comman is that you're incredible liars. In this case you obviously
couldn't go five minutes without lying.

I'll bet you think no one has noticed that you're a liar, you lie about
everything, all the time, on every subject, at every opportunity. Your
dishonesty is equalled only by the stupidity that suggests we are all
as stupid as you and your friends.

When you can posit an argument, feel free to post. Otherwise, why
don't you just sit back and let Rush read you his selected passages
from the Weekly Standard.
www.liberalscum.com
Slo
2005-02-18 21:35:11 UTC
Post by Liberals HATE America..
Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard
Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday while
addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that
minorities
Post by Liberals HATE America..
tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.
No he didn't. That's a lie and this is more
proof that Republicans are lying assholes.

But knock yourselves out over this nontroversy.
You look dumber and dumber all the time.
Francis1234