HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Stuart Jackson
2007-10-07 23:09:16 UTC
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM

Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...

Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable.

Next ask them...
Would you prefer your (white) children marry another white person?
Of course they will say, "I want my kids to marry whoever they love".
This is bullshit. Of course they prefer their (white) children marry
another white person - it's natural and there is nothing wrong with
this. Just as blacks prefer their kids marry another black person,
Asians prefer Asians, hispanics prefer hispanics. This is what
sociologists call "practiced racial separatism" (or racial preference)
and it's a mild form of racism since it's a decision or preference
based on skin color.

Next, ask this same white liberal...
Before you got married, did you prefer to marry a white person?
Of course they will say, "no" and then they will say something like,
"I don't see race, I just see the person". More liberal bullshit.
About 95 out of 100 times, whites will be married to a white person.
Next ask them...
If you were not married, would you prefer to marry a white person over
a non-white person, if, hypothetically all characteristics were equal
amongst possible mates?
When I ask this question, I find that white liberals don't know what
to say. Of course they would greatly prefer their ideal mate to be
white, but they can't admit this due to political correctness.

The point is that EVERYONE is somewhat of a mild racist. It's time we
in society start to accept this. And frankly, there is nothing wrong
with it. There is nothing wrong with
having a personal preference to be with people who are like you, have
the same ethnicity, language, culture, etc. This is why Americans
tend to self-segregate into racial/ethnic neighborhoods: black
neighborhoods, white neighborhoods, Korean neighborhoods, Jewish
neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, Vietnemese neighborhoods, etc.
Of course
white multicultural enthusiasts overwhelmingly live in lily white
neighborhoods. Hypocritical??? Of course.

Back to the marriage issue... blacks overwhelmingly marry blacks and
black parents always prefer their daughter to marry a black man,
simliarly they always prefer their son to marry a black girl. Whites
are the same. All white parents prefer their children to marry other
whites. Asians the same. Hispanics the same. And the same for Jews,
in fact Jews are extremely insistent their children marry another Jew
(at least with religious Jews and strong cultural Jews).

###
Figaro
2007-10-07 23:46:13 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable.
Next ask them...
No...next ask this dumbbell what the purpose of this post is. Then ask him if
white conservatives normally welcome blacks, Asians, and Jews into their
country clubs with open arms. Then ask him what Bush and Laura would do if any
one of the bimbo twins brought home a black as a fiancee. Then ask him to shut
his stupid mouth until he can come up with something even faintly intelligent.
veracity
2007-10-08 00:48:50 UTC
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable.
Next ask them...
No...next ask this dumbbell what the purpose of this post is. Then ask him if
white conservatives normally welcome blacks, Asians, and Jews into their
country clubs with open arms. Then ask him what Bush and Laura would do if any
one of the bimbo twins brought home a black as a fiancee. Then ask him to shut
his stupid mouth until he can come up with something even faintly intelligent.
Hey Figaro, do liberal blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or Jews EVER invite whites
into
their countries, let alone their country clubs, etc.? The answer is yes, of
course they
do. That is, if they come with truckloads of MONEY!!
Figaro
2007-10-08 01:40:27 UTC
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
his stupid mouth until he can come up with something even faintly
intelligent.
Hey Figaro, do liberal blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or Jews EVER invite whites
into
their countries, let alone their country clubs, etc.? The answer is yes, of
course they
do. That is, if they come with truckloads of MONEY!!
Oh Christ, another dumb-as-a-log twit! Since when is wealth a prerequisite for
obtaining either a passport or a visa needed to visit a foreign countgry? And
since when do custom inspectors ask to see anyone's bank account before
admission is granted?

If you're referring to immigration, you can hardly compare that legally
complicated process to joining a country club.
veracity
2007-10-08 04:10:51 UTC
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
his stupid mouth until he can come up with something even faintly
intelligent.
Hey Figaro, do liberal blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or Jews EVER invite whites
into
their countries, let alone their country clubs, etc.? The answer is yes, of
course they
do. That is, if they come with truckloads of MONEY!!
Oh Christ, another dumb-as-a-log twit! Since when is wealth a prerequisite for
obtaining either a passport or a visa needed to visit a foreign countgry? And
since when do custom inspectors ask to see anyone's bank account before
admission is granted?
If you're referring to immigration, you can hardly compare that legally
complicated process to joining a country club.
If I called you a twit I'd be complimenting you! It's obvious from the
bilge that you spout that your're an unlettered ignoramus and a perfect
toady for the far-left liberal agenda.

BTW a large part of the travel business is based on Americans visiting
foreign countries (at their invitation) and spending MONEY.
Figaro
2007-10-08 05:35:04 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable.
Next ask them...
No...next ask this dumbbell what the purpose of this post is. Then ask
him
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
if
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
country clubs with open arms. Then ask him what Bush and Laura would do
if
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
any
Post by Figaro
one of the bimbo twins brought home a black as a fiancee. Then ask him
Post by Figaro
Post by Figaro
shut
Post by Figaro
since when do custom inspectors ask to see anyone's bank account before
admission is granted?
If you're referring to immigration, you can hardly compare that legally
complicated process to joining a country club.
If I called you a twit I'd be complimenting you! It's obvious from the
bilge that you spout that your're an unlettered ignoramus and a perfect
toady for the far-left liberal agenda.
BTW a large part of the travel business is based on Americans visiting
foreign countries (at their invitation) and spending MONEY.
And if they don't spend enough money, Ass, what happens? Are they arrested and
shipped out on the next plane? Obviously you weren't bred for intelligence.
p***@gmail.com
2007-10-11 19:59:03 UTC
Post by Figaro
Oh Christ, another dumb-as-a-log twit! Since when is wealth a prerequisite for
obtaining either a passport or a visa needed to visit a foreign countgry? And
since when do custom inspectors ask to see anyone's bank account before
admission is granted?
It so happens that one is required to show evidence of $1000 in the
bank in order to receive an Australian visa.
Stuart Jackson
2007-10-08 16:23:16 UTC
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable.
Next ask them...
No...next ask this dumbbell what the purpose of this post is. Then ask him if
white conservatives normally welcome blacks, Asians, and Jews into their
country clubs with open arms. Then ask him what Bush and Laura would do if any
one of the bimbo twins brought home a black as a fiancee. Then ask him to shut
his stupid mouth until he can come up with something even faintly intelligent.
Assuming you're white, you still prefer to marry a white girl. Admit
it.
Lamont Cranston
2007-10-08 18:49:37 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
[...]
Assuming you are a person, you are a stupid, ignorant, fearful racist.
Admit it, hillbilly.
Figaro
2007-10-08 19:07:18 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
[...]
My basic preferences in marrying are formed and guided by generations of social
pressures almost impossible to resist. I would hope, however, that my final
choice would be guided solely by what's in my best interests. Given a
hypothetical choice, I would choose an individual most likely to make a
satisfactory partner...regardless of color or religion. You, I presume, would
marry Ann Coulter rather than step outside your own color. Furthermore, I
suspect you'd deserve her/him/whatever.
p***@gmail.com
2007-10-11 20:03:47 UTC
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by Figaro
Post by Stuart Jackson
[...]
There is a Lenny Bruce routine which I'll update....

Would you rather marry a black black woman or a white white woman?
(It goes on like that for a while.) The black woman is Beyonce, the
white woman is Rosanne Barr. Now whom do you marry?
theloneranger100@aol.com
2007-10-08 00:51:05 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Don't project your own racism on others, you freak. And don't put words in
others' mouths. You speak for no-one but the Nazis and KKK. Fuck off, you
inbred skinhead misanthrope.
LHA
2007-10-08 03:51:01 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Don't project your own racism on others, you freak. And don't put words in
others' mouths. You speak for no-one but the Nazis and KKK.
Like Senator Robert Sheets Byrd, D-KKK.
--
"Look at the murdering Nazis in US military uniforms storming through Iraq,
murdering as they go." - Leland Milton Goldblatt, Proud America-Hating,
***@gmail.com
Figaro
Give it up, Jerk. Next you'll be telling us that Washington owned slaves.
Lamont Cranston
2007-10-08 18:50:34 UTC
Post by LHA
Post by ***@aol.com
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Don't project your own racism on others, you freak. And don't put words
in others' mouths. You speak for no-one but the Nazis and KKK.
Like Senator Robert Sheets Byrd, D-KKK.
Do you mean the Senator Byrd who receives an 'A' rating every year from the
NAACP? That Senator Byrd?
m***@hotmail.com
Something no Repug can lay claim to.
Lamont Cranston
2007-10-08 18:46:48 UTC
A white ... their? Fucking illiterate hillbilly racist.
Lamont Cranston
2007-10-08 18:48:37 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
The point is that EVERYONE is somewhat of a mild racist.
Sorry, Stuie, but you're can't excuse your blatant racism by falsely
accusing others of sharing your stupidity, ignorance and fear.
Stuart Jackson
.
p***@gmail.com
2007-10-11 20:01:10 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
[...]
Well, it so happens I have a cousin dating a Taiwanese, another
planning to marry a Japanese, a third dating a Vietnamese, and a
fourth who has married and whose last name is now Gonzales. Whaddya
think of them apples, honey?
3***@hotmail.com
2007-10-14 18:37:02 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Stuart Jackson
Back to the marriage issue... blacks overwhelmingly marry blacks and
black parents always prefer their daughter to marry a black man,
simliarly they always prefer their son to marry a black girl. Whites
are the same. All white parents prefer their children to marry other
whites. Asians the same. Hispanics the same. And the same for Jews,
in fact Jews are extremely insistent their children marry another Jew
(at least with religious Jews and strong cultural Jews).
###
Well, it so happens I have a cousin dating a Taiwanese, another
planning to marry a Japanese, a third dating a Vietnamese, and a
fourth who has married and whose last name is now Gonzales. Whaddya
think of them apples, honey?
Racism is a part of life and no racial group can say they aren't
racist because they all are, especially if they come from a
homogeneous rather than a heterogeneous society. Tolerance is really
the issue since everyone is racist. How many of you all who are
calling others racist live in an all white neighborhood, or an
upwardly mobile neighborhood with a majority of whites and a possible
black family or an Asian family thrown in? Just as I thought; why
don't you people calling others racist move to Harlem or the East side
of upper Manhattan or inner city Detroit, Newark, deal with the blacks
Dominicans and Hispanics there and then get back to me. We'll see who
is a racist then...